Monday 9 November 2009

Things that make you go Oooo

The last issue of Scrapbook Inspirations came through my door this morning, I am so sad that it is finished because being a relatively new scrapper, I still always found stuff in it that interested me and inspired me. 2 things made me go oooo in this issue, one was the ATC spinner version of Journal your Christmas (which I am tempted to join this year) on page 32. And the other was the simple little print and share calendar on page 37. I downloaded the calendar straight away from http://www.scrapbookinspirationsmagazine.co.uk/ (the version without the months on) and got to work on my calendar.





Here is the month of May - don't ask me why May first, it just worked out like that. Quiteish weekend, did a bit of crafting but again can't show it yet, and its another cracking one, I seem to be a bit on a roll at the moment, it will all come crashing down on me i'm sure.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I certainly like that calendar! Looking forward to seeing all the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Love : )
    Loving the calender.
    Sorry to hear about your Gran.Hope the visit goes well xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...