Monday 2 November 2009

At last something to show!




So today at last I sat down to make. The first LO 'My Guy' I have been fiddling about with all week on and off and today I just added the buttons and the light blue border strip to finnish it off. The second I started a few days ago and gave up on, but I finished it today and really like it! Its such a faff photographing LO's in this weather, anything I take indoors looks crap, so nothing is photographing like it looks IRL, which is frankly peeing me off at the mo!



Also I am the guest designer over at http://butterfly-crafts.blogspot.com/ for November which is very exciting (and its quite an easy one! Phew!)


In other news, I have totally forgotten how to drive, as I haven't had a proper driving lesson in blummin yonks (Jason - take note!)

3 comments:

  1. wow huge congrats on your guest DT spot for butterfly crafts - and your fabby layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great LOs - love the colours in the first one and the photo in the second if very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey em love both layouts and congrats on your guest spot x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...