Sunday 15 November 2009

Gotta Love Ipod

Here is the lo that I made for challenge 23 as Guest Designer at http://www.butterfly-crafts.blogspot.com/ Its not the original one that I made for it that I also loved, but I liked the subject so much I made 2 Layouts and this is the one I chose in the end!

That stitching took forever!

A quiet and uneventful weekend, did a bit of scrapping today but it took me forever to get going and I was just shoveling paper around, did a LO in the end but will have to wait for tomorrow to photograph it as its dark now.

Expecting LOTS of parcels next week, Scrapagogo kit, Scarlet Lime kit and loads of christmas presents that I ordered last week - I have spent a small fortune, but I have got lots done so I am pleased.
Christ what a boring post!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this - fab! The photo of you is fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab LO Emma, welcome to the Team! Nice to see us Bristol girls out in force!!! Beki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Emma, it has a "happy" vibe to it! What was the other LO you made?

    Enjoy all your parcels, I'm waiting on a few too and getting very impatient!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...