Saturday 31 July 2010

Excited!

God my sleeping is out of control, about 5am I dropped off this morning to be awake again by 7.45am! Gotta get this sorted out!

To console myself I have booked us spur of the moment (and too much expense really!) to see Les Miserable this afternoon at the Bristol Hippodrome. I LOVE Les Miserable and this will be my 5th time seeing it, 3rd time at the Hippodrome and twice in the West End.

Apparently the staging has been completely reworked and is stunning - no revolving stage anymore but lots of techno gizmo foolery stuff! Can't wait! We are in the upper circle and 2nd from top row so not sure how much we will see, but I have had bad seats before and its never too bad (touch wood) NO NO NO!! No touch wood, silly girl!

In scrap related news here is what I did this week for Paper Proposals Its an ATC inspired by an advert (surf washing capules in my case)
This is coloured in with water colour pencils, stamped, outlined and glittered. Go on over and take a look at the challenge and join in!

2 comments:

  1. Love those colours Emma.
    Enjoy the theatre x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the show, I've seen it twice and love it too!!! Love this card, the colours are fab!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...