Saturday 24 July 2010

An apple for teacher

Uggghh I feel grotty this morning, in bed at 12.30am and awake at 5am, not fair! I am sooo tired. Yesterday was another day of flat packing, Jason and I did the large wardrobe, it was tricky because I was so stiff and achey from the day before and my wrist was really hurting too. However it is now 95% done, we just need to attach another 2 doors. Today we have the big chest of drawers to assemble - deep joy.





I made this cute little card this week for paper proposals The challenge this week is to use the blog colours to make a card. I used the Craft Robo's Print and Cut feature on this to make the apple, and 'Thank You' is also cut on the Robo. Pop on over and have a go!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Emma. I love the grid behind.
    Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...