Friday 16 July 2010

Why I Love this Photo

Thats the challenge this week over at Paper Proposals, so pop on over and give it a go!

Heres my take on the challenge, really enjoyed doing this one, and love how bright it is, I got those journaling stamps last Saturday at the Mod Scraps sale, and they stamp beautifully (and lovely on kraft too!) The 'love' border was cut on the Robo


I have another sleepover for the twiglets tonight, just one friend each and the girls are going to the school disco so it shouldn't be too testing! The only thing is trying to get them to tidy their rooms beforehand, I have just had to go in and finish the job - their idea of tidy and mine are not the same!

I am looking forward to a bit of scrapping today, I feel the creative urge!

Have a good weekend folks x

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely LO Emma, I can really see why you both love that photo. Good luck with the sleepovers : ) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...