Wednesday 9 September 2009

Toilet Roll Mini Album

This is a fun idea that I have been mooching about with today, that I saw in the latest edition of Scrapbook Inspirations. Its made using the inner bit of a toilet rool (the cardboard tube). Heres how I made it (and I didn't go scrambling in my bathroom bin for this honestly! - ok the maybe I did!)

1. Get some toilet rolls and squash them very flat, I would recommend getting a crease on the sides of them. Make 2 holes in each one as shown
2. Cover them in fabulous papers (I used Cosmo Cricket Early Bird)



3. Cut 3 Tags to fit the inner pockets of the tubes



4. Add metal clips or ribbons to the end of the tags and ring binders or ribbons to the holes on the tubes to attach the 'pages' together!



5. Decorate away! I used the tags for pictures and the blank pages for journaling, finnished article below!






4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute - the papers you have used are fab!
    I wondered what on earth the post was going to be when it just read Toile???
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol my finger hit the publish key by accident!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma this is fun i love it love the colours etc .x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...