Tuesday 8 September 2009

Be Brave

God this has taken me 4 hours!! I do love it though, the photo does not do it justice the colours are so much better IRL. That stitching took so much time, I am getting a bit tempted to get a sewing machine to do stitching on, as its such a time waster by hand!

This is Joe last week on his first day of secondary, used a sketch from http://52sketches52weeks.com/ again, I really like the site for sketches, go and have a look!



My diet is still ticking along nicely, this is the easiest I have ever had it on a diet, 10 days and 3lbs lost, which suits me fine! Last night I had whole baked rainbow trout with sweet potato wedges and salad, with fruit salad and yogurt for afters, and it was LOVELY, will deffo do that again! Slimming World I have always LOVED your diet plan, but your new EXTRA EASY plan is fab!!! I don't care if the weight crawls off me, its got to be worth it to eat so well and so much!!

2 comments:

  1. Well done on the diet Emma, the food sounds lovely. Well done on the stitching too - I wouldn't have the patience! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the journalling emma and the big be brave circle .x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...