Friday 18 September 2009

Time 4 Cake

Well STILL no stashy post today :( I have not had a new pizza box style parcel in almost a month! Scrapbook Nook was due 2 weeks ago, a weeks hold up on their part and a weeks so far on the Royal Mail! I need new stuff. I might just have blown £42 on new papers at Sarah's Cards as I was feeling so sorry for myself! I got loads of the new CHA releases, inc Jillibean Soup, Fancy Pants and LOTS more, spent almost the whole £42 on paper! Can't wait for that to arrive, although god knows how long Postie will keep it from me! I have been very good lately and its the first time I have spent money on stash (that wasn't a sub kit) in about 4 months!!!






All that shopping inspired me a bit, so I thought I would finish off what I started yesterday here it is!! My Thickers and alphabets are so disorganised and messy at the moment that I made the title with my Craft Robo, its got to be getting bad when I prefer the hassle of the craft robo to Thickers! There is still no a shed load of embellies on it, I think that I am going to have to come to terms with the fact that I am a clean and simple scrapper, I prefer lots of pp and not so much of the pre made embellies.

And an update on Joe losing his wallet at school, it never MADE it to school, dozy boy had left it on his bed!!! Honestly I swear he is the doziest kid at times, at least that saved me a tenner, although he is getting through dinner money at a rate of knotts, I think I am going to have to start giving him a packed lunch.

1 comment:

  1. £42 on new papers - oh what a lovely thought! Pleased to say my stash finally arrived today, just can't play with it as I have to work this weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...