Tuesday 22 September 2009

STASH!!!!! at last STASH

Getting a bit worried about my Scrapbook Nook kit now, still not here, was shipped from America on the 3rd! Got my Sarahs Cards order today and I only ordered that on Friday, so most puzzling! You'd think that the American kit would at least of got in the country promptly!

Anyway here it is in all its lovelyness!


Jillibean Soup White Staples (I love these papers, and they are all polka dots on the back)


Fire Engines (bought this for the border under the engines!)




Bella Boulevard



Fancy Pants



More Jillibean and 3 Bugs







also got some American Crafts and Abby Road but can't be bothered to load anymore pics, got scrapping to do!

Well this stash is gonna have to last me a LOOOONNG time, Just cancelled one of my sub kits and cancelled the kids school dinners. The kids both have residential hols to pay for this year, Jess's school want £280 this year for her trip next year and Joe's school want £170 for a trip to Paris later in this school year, both schools want large deposits within the next month, also we are paying for our wedding this year also, somethings gotta give and its gonna have to be my stash!!! School dinners are also costing me £22 a week, I can feed them for WAY less than that!

Farwell lovely stash shopping :( (at least I went out with a bang!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is lovely stash, that Jillybean soup is fun, might go check that our for myself...! My Scarlet Lime kit arrived this morning and that would have only been posted just over a week ago so perhaps your other one is lost :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab amount of stash!! That's a great way to end your shopping spree as you have some corkers there! Can't wait to see what you do with them. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...