Wednesday 2 September 2009

I made it!

Despite severe sleep deprivation (ok maybe I exaggerate slightly) I did manage to scrap today! As I said there was a sketch that I wanted to have a go at and its here: http://52sketches52weeks.com/ And heres my take on it!




This is my rarely scrapped cat Skittle, she hates me but thats ok cos i'm not that keen on her! I drew on the little pink boots!!! And the word 'boots' is fabric thickers that I stickled in pink!


Now I have to go and pick up my daughter from school, and as per at 3.00pm its raining. Did I mention that my doggy Bruno HATES getting his tummy wet/muddy, I am so severely tempted to buy him this:

3 comments:

  1. I really thought your cat was wearing boots : )
    I recently made slippers for my dog out of bubble wrap as I hate the sound of her feet on our wooden paws.
    Such a gorgeous LO. Lovely contrast and I love thos papers.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i meant floors not paws...doh!!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol this funny loving his boots .Love papers and colours too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...