Saturday 12 June 2010

Super Saturday

I am still currently in the grips of Jessicas Birthday Sleepover, 2 little girls have left and 2 little girls have yet to leave. Sleepover was a success, and I personally slept like a baby. I'm a bit scary I think so when I bellow "shut up" they shut up!! Actually i'm not that bad and neither are the girls, in fact for the first 2-3 hours they were all so quiet that I thought they were up to no good!

I'm sat here trying to loose a bit of time, I have shedloads of housework to do, but can't really get started until our guests have all gone.

This evening we are having a World Cup Party, so I have lots to prepare for, I am cooking a massive chilli and we will have nachos, jacket potatoes and french stick and dips - yum yum. Really looking forward to it!

This LO I made a couple of months ago, and it got accepted into Scrapbook Inspirations Ideas Book 3, unfortunatley though I hear that SI will be ceasing after Issue 2 so I thought I might as well share it here now!



Hope you all have fantastic weekends!

2 comments:

  1. Love the "clean" look of this!
    x Tracee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, it's such a shame they are stopping the magazine again and your page didn't get published. I saw your layout in Isuue 2 though! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...