Monday 14 June 2010

Getting messy with paints and mists



My new Scrapagogo Kit arrived today, which was fab cos I almost forgot it was due, it only seems yesterday that last months arrived! I sat down this afternoon armed with all my new photos from yesterdays day at the beach.

I seemed to be creating a bit of a boring LO, there was defiantley something missing, so I decided to mess all the clean lines up with some paint (Dark Grey) and the gold smooch ink that came in the kit. I wasn't sure that I liked it at first, but I think its growing on me, I think I am unused to being messy in my scrapbooking. So I will try and embrace the grungyness of it and try not to focus on the fact that I sprayed gold all over one of the photos (oops)

In other news, I completed Week 3 Day 2 of the running program today, to make up for actually using some energy I have shoved anything that hasn't moved into my mouth today, even the dogs future in the house was looking dodgy at one point during his extended nap on the sofa this morning!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...