Thursday 3 June 2010

A little card


Its been nice to get a teeny bit of crafting in this morning, just a little card for my mate Nickys birthday next week. I used a sketch from Twisted Sketches to get me going.

Also this is my DT Layout for Butterfly Crafts this week (Butterfly Crafts is closing for a bit after this month, to give the owner a bit of a break).

Here is the Advert we had to get inspiration from


And heres my take on it:



Feel free to play along and maybe win a prize! go here: http://butterfly-crafts.blogspot.com/

We are currently trying to decorate our bedroom, its in that messy prep stage, we've moved things out of the room (the joys of having a landing full of crap!) and sanded down the walls, next is anti mould treatment (we have a bit of a damp problem along the outside wall of our house) and then finally paint proper. We got ALOT of argos vouchers for our wedding, so we are spending it on bedroom furniture, it will be so nice to have a proper bedroom and not just a mouldy old junkroom which is kinda what we have now - can't wait! I'm thinking the room will be predominately white with light sagey greens and pretty pinks, think tiny rosebud accessories and green furnishings - LUSH!
I don't really do decorating, it makes me exceedingly grumpy and I tend to dissapear off after half an hour and leave Jason to it, I don't think he minds - I don't mind a bit of painting though.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO! Luv the colours on it. Luv the card too! I don't do decorations too unless I have too.... so tedious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...