Wednesday 31 March 2010

Welcome to British Springtime!

Last night we had a really short sharp hailstorm, I had to take a pic, and today I have turned it into a layout!







Yes it has clouds on it! AGAIN lol, I can't stop with the clouds at the moment, these ones I flocked to give them more cloudy like texture. The butterfly I cut on the craft robo, really please with how it cut, its a freebie I downloaded only this morning!

Tomorrow I plan to scrap a dead plant pic! Mothers Day present which I have already managed to kill.

4 comments:

  1. great layout - I love the buttons and butterflys - two of my most fav things xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly brilliant!! Love the flocked clouds too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I had to throw my Mothers Day flowers out this morning...DD was devastated when she got home from school to find them missing!
    Love the LO...keep up with the clouds, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely... nothing like the British weather as a topic of discussion! Good for you for documenting it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...