Wednesday 20 October 2010

Beautiful Butterflies

It seems we can't get enough of butterflies on our craft projects at the moment, I love the punches that are on the market and I also love the Jenni Bowlin ones too, I got a packet of 5 JB Butterlies in a kit recently, they are so lovely, but they cost around £3.49 a pack. Wow! Not something I think I could ever fork out for.



I made these pretties today, using a butterfly cut file on the Robo and the print and cut option. I worked out the price to be roughly 50p for 16, pic isn't great but they look so lovely IRL and sat next to the Jenni Bowling ones are just as good!

Shame copyright says that I can't sell them, think I could make money out of them!

Who else has scrapping money saving tips?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...