Wednesday 19 May 2010

Jog On

This is possibly my fastest ever lo!



I sat down to scrap today and nothing was happening, I think I was uninspired by my photos, i've not got many 'good' ones at the moment and the ones I do have have to be printed in Black and White as my printer is playing up, telling me that the yellow ink is empty when its a new cartridge - it is frankly doing my head in and I can't seem to find a solution.

So I printed this photo in B+W and coloured it in a bit!

I did my 2nd run of c25k, this morning, despite being very stiff I managed it all and feel quite proud of that - the next run is Friday morning now.

Its a good job I am exercising as last week I managed to gain 3lbs, and this is on a diet of 1000-1200 cals a day (and those are fruit and veg calories as well) yes I had an afternoon in the pub, but I saved all my syns for that. Its so disheartening that after 5 weeks of solidly faithfully restrictly dieting I have now lost only 2lbs! I really don't know what else I can do, it seems my body wants to be this weight, I've tried and I've tried and I feel quite pooh about it all.

Normally nothing makes me give up, but sod it, I've just had a cherry bakewell and a bag of crisps, if I'm going to gain weight I may as well enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. It is not easy to lose weight but I applaud your effort. Don't give up and just keep going! It's a painful process but I'm sure it will be worth every effort when you are down to the weight you want! All the best! Lovely LO by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...