Tuesday 18 May 2010

Eeek Bad girl *slaps wrist*

I sat down yesterday to do my June DT Layout for http://butterfly-crafts.blogspot.com/ and suddenly realised that I hadn't blogged Mays yet. I am a very very bad girl for this, but in my defense, around the time it went live I had major PC/Laptop problems and lost some photos - LO one included.

So heres the sketch:
And here is my Layout:
You can still play along, go visit the blog for details on how to enter - theres a prize!!!
Today I ache, but not too much considering, and I am looking forward to my run tomorrow too! Another thing I am looking forward to is White Trouser Days, by the end of the week the weather will be lush and I will be back in them YAY - I LOVE wearing white trousers!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw this LO on Butterfly crafts and loved it. I've been playing with those MLS papers recently too.
    White trousers, remember no dark drawers on that day!
    And no, those canvases aren't over my bed. If they were, I would have made sure that were on Ade's side, just in case : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty LO and luv those critters! So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...