Tuesday 20 October 2009

Loadsa Scrap

Been scrapping a lot of late, think its because my scrap area is well organised (it wont last!)

Yesterday I completed this one of Jess, I've had this photo of her for 6 weeks and have been dying to scrap it, so here it is, such a gorgeous photo of her, this was done using my October Scarlet Lime kit, aren't the little velvet rub on photo corners gorgeous?



Today I did this Layout for Butterfly Crafts Challenge 21, which was to scrap something that changed your life, never joined in there before, but my scrappy buddies Claire and Fay made the design team recently, so I had a look in and thought I would have a go! Again I used the Scarlet Lime Oct kit for this.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely LOs, the one of Jess is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both good layouts but jess one is so beautiful well done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glasd you managed to scrap that beautiful photo of Jess. You've done it justice, it's a beautiful LO : )
    I always scrap better too when my scrap space is organised and tidy.
    Love your butterfly crafts LO. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous LO and I luv the first one. You sure put your SL kit to good use!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...