Monday 10 August 2009

What? i'm on my hols!


Another one made using the My Scrapbook Nook August kit with all the October Afternoon lovelies in!

Finding this kit so easy to create with, love the rub-ons and stickers, and this photo of Joe as a baby is so adorable (look at that expression on his face, grumpy old man or what!!!) I remember this day, we were at a BBQ at my friends house before she emigrated to Oz, joe was sat on the floor taking it all in and I couldn't resist putting the beer bottle in his hand and getting a quick snap, it was so cute! Photo quality is not fab as obviously it was taken pre digital, probably on a throw away camera!

The weekend was fab! Ended up with a curry with mates on Sat night, lots of fun and good chatter. Quiet week ahead, Joe is refusing to go on another leisure day, so he will be stuck in with me, the only thing we have planned is a trip to Bath hospital on thurs morning to discuss Joes' up coming oral surgery (really shouldn't have weaned him on beer see!!! lol)

Going to watch a film with the sproggies now, Joe has the kettle on bless him!

3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog!! Sometimes I have to look up some of the words you use... hehe Being from America and all we don't always get the different uses for the words you use. lol!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO and fun picture too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, luv that LO, luv those little circles you used as borders!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...