Wednesday 19 August 2009

Christmas 2008




I don't know what possessed me to do a christmas LO, but here it is, last year I was too new to scrapbooking to make a decent christmas LO, so it was a challenge to get christmassy in August. The LO is actually the scallop shape (its not mounted onto white cardstock like the pic suggests!) I was mad enough to do the old 'drawing around letter stickers' again. Not much in the way of embellishments on this as the journaling takes centre stage, but I like those swirly basic grey rub ons that I used!


Kids are back today, so thats the end of my peace for the rest of the holiday, looking forward to them coming back, its very quiet without them, and apart from the noise they produce, they are very easy to be with at the moment!


We were out last night with our friend Nicky and were discussing out wedding next year, we basically want a really relaxed informal affair, I said it was a shame that we could not have the reception in The Ship, as we love it there and the food is excellant. Turns out we can have it there, Jeanette ( the landlady) will give us the lounge till 7.30pm and do a buffett!!! cheap as chips, informal, relaxed and in my favourite pub!!! RESULT

1 comment:

  1. Love the multi photos on this ,i have looked and looked but i cant see any swirls em .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...