Wednesday 8 July 2009

Vintage Day





Today I have been trying to get some of the photos of Jason's childhood scrapped, I am giving an album each to his mum and dad, documenting Jason and his 3 brothers childhood. The first Lo I quite like, I moderned it up a bit, its of Jason and his brother in a play. The second is Luke and Marcus as children, no title on this as the 2 other brothers have it as part of their page, bit like a double LO. Its a bit plain, but there you go!

Vintage or muted colours are not really my thing, I much prefer modern, bright prints etc, still its nice to have a change every now and again! And the kit I am using for this album is absolutely beautiful! check out the link below for it, there is so much stuff in this kit, papers, so many alphas, chipboard mini albums, 2 albums (8x8) in a box, embellies, loads of beautiful ribbons, the lot and it is an amazing price, that if you are into that sort of thing, its an unmissable buy!http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.587461

Today has been thrilling! apart from scrapping I have defrosted the freezer, and soon I have to take Joe to the dentist as he is suffering from toothache. I have already had a lecture from the receptionist for leaving it too long between appointments, and have been told that the dentist "will be talking to you about that" Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...