Sunday 19 July 2009

Teachers Sweet Boxes





This is what I have been up to today (as well as stroking my new lap-top!) Its little sweet boxes for the childrens teachers for the end of term on Friday. Its almost entirely done on the Craft Robo, its a cut out pillow box with cut out scallops and scalloped tags, the lettering is also cut on the Craft Robo and is Cafe rojo font. Really good fun to make, and now I have my Craft Robo set up in my craft space, its so much easier to use, and I hope to use it a bit moer now its easier to get going! I lifted these little boxes entirely from this website: wwwpinknblacknsnapsnscraps.blogspot.com


Not much else to report, tried to walk the dog, but got very wet, so we are just having a lazy day inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...