Tuesday 7 July 2009

Sweet Lil Funny Face


Another for the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, its Jessica again, gurning for the camera. Thats it I think for Early Bird, I am going to mix whats left with other papers now, to avoid to much samey samey. I black daisy edge is actually drawn on and coloured in, that took some time!!!


Not done much scrapping in the last 2-3 days, been too tired, another episode of sleep talking from Jason, it wasn't so bad this time, but it put me on edge and I couldn't sleep! Have been a bit zombie like this last week, hardly known which way was up, but I think I have finally caught up on sleep and feel more with it now!


Weekend was ok, Meal at the ship was lovely as usual, the trip into Bath for drinks after, was ok (and just ok) as normal. Sunday was the annual Music Festival in Keynsham, I decided not to attend, was just too tired, even though we could have had a nice relaxing time with a couple of beers and our mates Nicki and Alan, I was shattered and spent the day watching Road Wars on Sky 2!

1 comment:

  1. Love this em ,love the photos of jess .
    i love the composition of this .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...