Thursday 30 June 2011

The Birdcage

I've made a couple of cards trying a new (for me) technique. I've used a couple of silhouette files as digital stamps and printed the lines onto patterned paper, I've then coloured in the lines with promarkers and this gives a lovely subtle colour but allows the pattern on the paper to still show through. I've then decoupaged some elements to add interest.







I love the subtle look of these cards, with the flat printed element, they look quite stylish.



I am quite impressed with the passport office I've have to say. The kids dad has applied for a passport for them as he is taking them to Eygpt. They needed some extra info from me and I only supplied it Monday and the passports came today! Mega quick!


Here they are with the passports (I have since cut Joes fringe, he was looking a bit Human League there!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...