Thursday 2 June 2011

Good friends and Chocolate

I am on a scrapping roll these last few days!



(bit of glare off the doily overlay in this pic)


Jessica had a sleepover last night and I promised the chocolate fountain - I am NEVER EVER using that damn thing again, it is almost impossible to get it up and running, and when I did the chocolate tasted fowl! Still it was good for a photo op, and lets face it, thats the main thing!

Also I am never using those glittery letters ever again, cosmo have put absolutely no fixadent on them and now I am covered in purple glitter - I hate working with glittery things!

1 comment:

  1. That was a quick LO! I always think choc fountains look more trouble than they're worth, hope you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...