Monday 4 July 2011

Lots of nothing

I've had a fab weekend but I am suffering a bit for it now, I was hoping to get lots done today but it has become apparent that I am not going to do too much more than sit on the sofa with copious cups of tea.

On Saturday we had a lovely lunch at a new restaurant in Keynsham, we were the only ones in there for a while and the service was very snappy, which surprised us as we have heard that they have had a few teething problems. However the food was top notch and the decor and atmosphere of the place was nice too. I could have done without the worlds biggest moth coming to say hello, I just about managed to stay calm as something the size and fuzzyness of a blummin rabbit flew about. Nice waiter man caught it for me in the end!

Yesterday we had lots of birthdays to celebrate, out at 12.30pm and back home at 11pm, it was all a bit messy! fun but messy!

Today I am grateful for left over pizza that Jason and the kids had for tea last night, and also after a lot of looking around I have been able to order the promarker ultra fine nibs which is very exciting!

Right sorry for the lack of craft related stuff, I'm now upstairs to get the fan as it is getting hot in here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...