Tuesday 14 June 2011

I love these trees!

Hello

I've been whipping up some cards in the last couple of days, and they all had to be mens cards (ughh!) 3 fathers day cards (2 made!) and one birthday card




I have to say that I love these print and cut trees. They are a file on the silhouette/craft robo that you print out and then feed through the silhouette and it cuts it out. I could use these trees over and over they are so pretty and versatile, and they look great on masculine cards!



Then I just made this card. See the background chicken wire print? Thats another cut file from the silhouette, this time I asked it to print the lines in a dark grey instead of cut them, I ran green cardstock through the printer and ended up with a card background that looks like it was stamped. Thats what I love about the Silhouette with a bit of imagination you can use it in so many ways. The little fathers day label was printed out with the sentiment typed in and I cut it by hand.




Finally this one was made quick smart, its a fun whimsical card for the kids to give their dads on Sunday, not too much thought and effort, its not my best work this one, but sometimes you just want to get it done!


I've had a very crafty morning, I was up at Jessica's school for a family craft event, where we painted and decorated little boxes - great fun!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Emma, the Silhouette sounds fab. Gotta say though, my fave is the last card so much fun and great colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely. I love that tree.
    I forgot to send my Dad a card to the states.
    Whoops.
    My send him one via email x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...