Thursday 15 September 2011

The Teenage Years

Hello everyone!


Its my teams turn over at Twisted Sketches this week and the twist is 'Start' Pop on over and have a look at the sketch and hopefully you will join in!





Above is my take. I have to say I was pretty pleased with this one, lots of layers and fun boy colours. That yellow paper is fun, makes it look like it is really textured and not just flat!



My lovely boy has been eager to join The Air Cadets for quite a while now but had to wait to turn 13, we popped over to our local squadron on Tuesday night to have a look around and talk the talk, and wow! If he likes it (and he might not, it is quite military and physical) I think it will be excellant for him! One of the first thing he will learn is how to iron - yes please!! Our local Squadron is quite a big one and they get more flying hours than they know what to do with and their own shooting range. I was dreading the cost, but its £6 a month and thats for 2 sessions a week, free flying days at weekends and free uniform. I think it will be excellant for his confidence and will make him more sporty (hes not!) and get him off the xbox and do in real life what he does in gaming! Can't wait to see him in his uniform. He joins on a week on Tuesday. Oh and yes, he has to get a hair cut before he joins - sob :(

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...