Friday 30 September 2011

More Angels

I might get into trouble with this blog post! Sounds exiting doens't it? Nah its not really. We are having modem issues at the moment and we are waiting for a techie to come out on Monday and sort the damn thing out. So Jason has kindly given me his mobile modem with strict instructions to not go over 500mb, bloody thing takes about 3mb to load each page you click on. I have no idea what it will 'cost' to post a 3 pic blog post. hehe.



So some more angel stamp cards from the fabulous little musings (link on side bar, don't want to use the mb to find her page and link direct!) I think this is my fav of the ones I have made, love love love the dusky pink with the kraft



A plain background card, which I struggle with the starkness of. I think the late addition of the lime green lifted the whole design. I used some old learned techniques with this one, the angel was stamped on the white rectangle and coloured in, I then cut another angel and layered it over the first to create a mask, then I stamped the 'wish on a star' sentiment all over the top, removed the mask angel and voila. I've not used that technique in donkeys!



And then this one that I made yesterday, soft and muted which I really like with these angel designs

Also if you have a few mins (and megabytes) to spare pop on over to this lady here who has a blog post all about the article I did in SBM the other week that featured her brilliant style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...