Thursday 20 January 2011

On a roll

I've been trying to emulate a card style that I really like, that some do so well (I'm thinking, Wendy Mckee , Leah Killian and this lady who's name I don't know )

Quite pleased with how these turned out, the papers (MME- Fine and Dandy) really lend themselves to this sort of project!



I just cut out lots of shapes on my craft robo and pieced them together! My craft Robo blade has however just given up the ghost - its my fault I think I chipped it whilst being a little rough with cleaning it. I've had this blade nearly 2 years so I can't complain!

This second card is waiting on a sentiment stamp that I bought from ebay last night.



When I get my new blade I will deffo be making more in this sort of style.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...