Friday 26 June 2009

Who Nose?




This is what I achieved today, not bad with the kids off school on an inset day. I tidied, I fed the kids, I walked the dog and then I managed a LO, good day!

This was created almost entirely with the Scarlet Lime June kit, and I surprised myself as I didn't think I was going to manage another one with that kit, it didn't speak to me, I am however pleased with the result! Journaling reads, Joseph relaxing on his holiday as Haven with a frothy hot chocolate drink, I had to take this snap of him with it all over his nose, he had no idea! Mucky puppy!

I used a sketch for this, thats something new for me, I got the sketch from mojo holder, will be using them again I think!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome LO Emma, really like your use of the kit here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great how you've cut out all the papers, I'm really rubbish at doing that! Well done on getting another LO done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy have you been really busy with the new kit! Another lovely LO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...