Friday 19 June 2009

First ever post!

Well who knows how long this will last!?

Its been created on a whim, but I thought it might be fun to create a blog, for my daily ponderings and to keep a record of my scrapping and creative moments.

I have a serious case of the mojo gogo's at the moment so creating is not going well, in fact the LO I made today is simply shocking lol!!!

Tonight Jason and I and Joe and Jess are going to the pub, Jason and I for a meal and the kids for pudding as they will already have eaten. Its nice now the kids are a bit older, we feel we can take them out in the early evening a bit and it stops us being cooped up inside!

Anyway off to see what else I need to do, to give this blog some life!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...