Wednesday 24 June 2009

A Sunshiny Kinda Day

Well it certainly has been! but thats the title of the LO I made today!

Made almost exclusively with American Crafts products, all PP is American Crafts Craft Fair, thickers and a fair bit of doodling. The word Sunshiny was made on the good old Craft Robo.
This is my daughter Jessica and my sister Sarah, Jessica loves Sarah a lot and was like her shadow on this particular day!

Majorly pleased with this one, it screams my style, it seems my mojo may have come back and thumped me round the head, which is a good job cos the kit I am waiting for from the States will be a while yet, seems they only shipped it last Friday, this makes me sad as I have been postman stalking for a few days now for no real purpose.


On other postman stalking news, I think my Dymo machine and tape may arrive tomorrow, a bargain purchase from Ebay, wanted one for a while, but thought it would be more costly!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, see you';ve ventured into the world of blogging! Love this LO, very cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I luv that LO and luv AC paper. I actually bought some of them but have yet to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...