Thursday 25 June 2009

Mon petit Dymo Il s'appelle Fredrique

Look what came in the post today! Its a French Dymo



Isn't he cute? Now you are probably thinking i'm mad, but he is indeed French. This particular Dymo is marketed at kids, and can (if you bother to insert batteries)speak the letter or number you are pressing. I got this cheap off ebay, and this particular one is French and therefore speaks in a French accent! I have named him Fredrique, and I am a little bit in love with him already!

Seeing as I just want to use it for Scrapbooking, the fact that it is marketed at kids bothers me not a jot (as long as Joe and Jess keep their hands off him!) and I rather like that he is in cheery colours.

Today has started off good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...