Tuesday 22 February 2011

Sometimes you just want to cry

I warn you this is a bit of a pity post, I need to get in 'on paper' as it were to just get it out of my head, feel free to skip this one :)

The treadmill is broke, I turned it on today and it will not respond, it turns itself on to 2kmph but other than that it will not respond, more worringly you cannot turn it off from the console which of course is dangerous.

It would be a lie to say that EVERYTHING we have breaks or is faulty but I reckon more than 50% of the things we bring into this house, break, explode, have pieces missing or smashed up etc. It is so regular that I wonder why I am ever surprised or ever dissapointed.

The trouble of course with the treadmill is that it will need to be returned and that requires us to get it out of the house and getting it into the house was stressfull enough, I'm going to ask them for a 2 man return free of charge and I have decided to ask for my money back instead of a repair/replacement as they obviously did not refurbish this one right in the first place, I have lost confidence in them.

So I am destined to be a big ole fat hermit.

And although I am cross about the treadmill it is just one thing on a long list of things that at the moment have me feeling like I will just go and live on a shack on a mountain and never ever again have any communication with anyone other than my family ever again. Yes I realise that blogging that last sentance was stupid!

2 comments:

  1. Ah mate we all have days like these. Chin up my lovely. I guess the treadmill just wasn't meant to be... There will be something else just is fabby if not more so just around the corner for you :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booooooo to the treadmill people.
    Sorry to hear that. If only we lived closer, I could really do with a friend like you to exercise with.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...