Thursday 3 February 2011

Say Cheese!



Hehe I like this little card I made yesterday, its quite funky and retro, the woodgrain sets it all off just lovely - very 70's!



And this is for Jason guess how old he will be on Saturday! Bet you can't! I am mean, I always put his age on cards and he is one of those ones who get a bit depressed around his birthday every year, he is ageing very well so he shouldn't worry (although I am working on making his hair even more grey!)

I've been scrapping today, 1 layout that I really like (but can't show just yet) and I also rejigged a couple of ones that I have done and not felt quite right about. I can't seem to stay away from my paper and glue this last couple of weeks, I ALWAYS want to be creating and that feels good!

This week has been a boring scrappy purchase kinda week though, I had to buy ATG tape and I will have to get a new trimmer tomorrow as the blade in this one is really dull and no amount of running it through tin foil is gonna help. I hate rebuying tools and basics like card and adhesive tape :(

Hope you are all having productive and crafty days!

1 comment:

  1. Cute cards Emma - love that woodgrain. Am attempting to make some myself today too - hope they look this good?? xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...