Tuesday 30 November 2010

Squeeeeeaaallll

Can you tell I am excited?

You have to get down to TK Maxx (if you're a scrapper) they have some amazing deals there at the moment. American Crafts Album kits for £7 that have 20 papers, thickers, stickers, chip AND a 12x12 postbound album. Its all new/newish ranges too!! I bought 6, I've needed new albums for ages but hate spending on it so these were too good to pass up. Also they have SHELVES of this stuff, not just one or two mixed in amongst all the crap like it normally is there.

I did have a picture but my memory card and Picasa are not playing ball!

Christmas shopping today, and it was really enjoyable and not too busy.

Scrapping tomorrow I hope!

1 comment:

  1. yes, yes, yes - I brought 3 - I was obviously quite restrained (but one was Dear Lizzie £10 set), also bought an 8x8 set for my SIL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...