Friday 19 November 2010

A one hour reprise

Yay I got my laptop back today (it needed a new charger dock). Unfortunately with all my charger dock problems I have buggered up my charger and so I need to buy another one - they are about £45 in the shops so I am buying from ebay who are much cheaper. I literally have about 1 hour left on my battery until its bye bye again :( If anyone needs a quick and cheap laptop man in Bristol, let me know, he was fab and I would recommend him.

I've been scrapping with this months Scrapagogo kit and made a couple of pages, the first one is a shabby chic layered effect that I rarely do well, however I am pleased with this one!



And this one is for the Cocoa Daisy Crop - in the kitchen.
Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Oh bad news for the lappy Emma but stunning LO's - love the 'dual purpose' one with the misting in the background. Love the colour of your kitchen too!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...