Sunday 14 November 2010

Look to the Stars

Oh I am not feeling too bright this morning, my wisdom tooth is cutting through and my mouth is so sore, I can hardly open my mouth wide enough to eat. I also have a sore throat and a very weak voice and feel like I am running a temperature, but I so want to get out and about today, not sure I will be well enough :(

But I do have this layout to share that I made for a DT call a while back
Happy Sunday everyone, hope you have a fun filled scrappy one!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling good : (
    Lovely page though xx
    Love the blue and orange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon hun, sounds pretty yukky!
    Love this LO, the colours and spray misting look great together xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...