Wednesday 1 December 2010

Bohemia

Have you taken a look at The Scrapbook Magazine lately? If not its definalty worth another look, they have a new editor and a new look, and its so much better than before, clean white pages, better photography and lots of new regular features and techniques, and lots more talented designers, and a page full of really great sketches. I've really enjoyed the last two issues.



I am in the new issue out in shops now, page 24 if you're interested. They asked me to do 2 layouts on a Bohemian Style, with Sanctuary as a theme, I also had to include eyelets and use all recent materials, it was quite a challenge but here is what I came up with!

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts Emma, I love the pink paint on the second one! I must try and get a copy of the scrapbook mag!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...