Wednesday 9 December 2009

Fuming! What is it with people

RANT alert

Just has some knobhead walk across my lawn, often times leaflet droppers walk directly across my lawn and go right by my living room window, it drives me MAD. Its just happened again, but this time the person wasn't even delivering anything to my door, there is no leaflet or anything, he just decided to walk across the lawn for NO reason.

By the time I got up and to the front door he was almost gone, but I did shout at him that he was a rude man, no response as he prob had earphones on - next time I will be waiting and I'll have him! I am absolutely bloody incensed!!!

1 comment:

  1. aww bless, we get that here to i bloddy hate it!!! mind you some idiot parked his car on and i mean ON our lawn last week - his excuse was he didnt want to pinch out parking space!! i mean come on just park on my garden instead that makes sense!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...