Monday 7 March 2011

Spring like

Its encouraging how light it is outside at the moment, nice to have some natural light in the kitchen whilst I scrap. I've also already heard wood pigeons this year, I love that sound and associate it with spring mornings. Still blummin cold though!

Still managed a shocking job on photographing this LO though! Could not get it straight for the life of me and also I was a little self concious as next door was putting her washing out and I don't like an audience!



I started this a few weeks ago and then just could not complete it, so today I just stuck it down, slapped some paint on and called it done!

I dont know whats wrong with me today, but I can't stop eating, I think I am catching up from not having much appetite the last 2 weeks and living off soup and cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...