Monday 28 March 2011

Hang on Tight

Hope you all had marvelous weekends. Mine was rather nice if a little tiring. We went out on Sat night for the first time in agggeees and we went to Bath on the train with some friends - I hate nights out in Bath generally as it always a pub crawl and I get fed up having to drink fast and move every 30 mins, but this one was really good, we got the last train back and then managed to get in our local winebar for a late one. Got in at 1.30am and then the clocks were going forward so that was really 2.30 in terms of sleep. Considering we went out at 5pm it was a looooonng night!

Today I have made a layout, I just opened a couple of old scrapagogo kits and forced myself to just pull out and stick on - that works when I am not sure of the old mojo.



I've noticed that my tendency to grab white or kraft card for a background have stopped a lot lately and all my backgrounds seem to be patterned paper, not a bad thing considering I have so much of it!

Now I am off for a lovely bowl of pea and ham soup - yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...