Wednesday 9 March 2011

Pancake Pandemonium

How was your pancake day yesterday? Ugghh I am glad that is over for another year (although I do get conned into pancake making quite regularily). This year for space saving reasons I picked up a pancake batter in a bottle that you add milk to and then shake it and pour into the pan.

That should have been my first clue!

So there I am merrily making pancakes, they were sticking like mad as I used a different oil than I normally do, so that was making me a bit huffy. Joe walked into the kitchen as it was his pancake next, I decided that the batter had been sitting a while so I would give it another shake. Can you guess what happened next? Yup the lid was not on properly, I gave it one almighty shake and kaboom, pancake mix EVERYWHERE! Joe bless him was blinking at me startled through a mask of batter, I managed to miss my face but had it all over my shirt and the kitchen looked like a pancake slaughter had just occured, pah! I hate pancake day!




No scrapbooking to show but I have made a cute little card and tag set for a birthday Jessica is going to on Friday - this might be my most favourite card yet!


This tag has a little stand attached so it can be displayed in her bedroom etc afterwards (if she is so inclined!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the story, did you get a photo? : )

    Cute card and tag x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...