Friday 31 December 2010

Wooly Brained



I've some crochet to show today. I have absolutely bombed through the Granny Stripe blanket and have only 6 more coloured stripes to do, and then its just blocking (will have to read up on that, I think its just washing and pulling into shape?) and the border to do.




But I just couldn't resist having a start at my next project - a hexagon blanket pattern here Its great fun to start something new and a nice easy pattern too, although I must admit to being a bit apprehensive about all the joining I am going to have to do, last time I tried that it looked a holey mess!




Here are my lovely hexagons lying on top of the almost complete granny stripe, pretty!



And finally my rolled up Granny, wish I could take better photos!



1 comment:

  1. wow yu have whizzed through this hey? loving reading your progress!!! happy new year!! sally

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...