Thursday 16 December 2010

Learning to Crochet

Ughhh the weather is not nice at the moment, cold and rainy. I took the dog out for a walk at 8.15am this morning and it was so dark outside, it was really eerie and wierd feeling.



I scrapped again today, using Decembers Scrapagogo kit, its not coming naturally to me at the moment, but I have to get back into it so I forced myself to sit in my cold kitchen (its not cold but it is the coldest room in the house) and just get on with it





And here we have it! Jessica has been eager to learn how to crochet and she aint half bad, its very sweet watching her concentrate. And now I am off to do some more on my blanket it is currently 30 colours or 60 rows long, its really coming along!

2 comments:

  1. Wow loving your blog. Just found it through Lisa's blog. I think I even tried on that dress at Debenhams and almost got it, but had the opposite problem I needed it bigger on the bottom...!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...