Wednesday 7 April 2010

Arrrgghhh Wireless and Indian call centres

Over the weekend our wireless went kaput! We were too busy being out and about to worry about it at the time. But I have been trying over the last couple of days to get it back online.

No luck, I have spent 1.5hrs on the phone to Belkin tech support today, where indian call centre peeps have got frustrated with me, because at times, I could not understand them! The cheek! in a 1 hr long technical conversation, I asked him to repeat himself only twice and he got huffy with me!!!

The long and the short of it is I still don't have wireless and that is why I am absent, I hate our wired PC's keyboard as it gives me wrist ache.

But thats where I am - still reading, just not posting!

Sleepover night at our house tonight as well - eeeekkk

1 comment:

  1. Understand your frustration only too well... I too can't understand them either! Hope you get sorted out soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...