Thursday 18 February 2010

This year.....

Love this lo I made, took a while as I tried to 'gut' paper and getting it all to fit within the other shapes etc can be time consuming. This is mainly made with the Feb Scrapagogo kit the only bits I added are the Laura Ashley velvet rub ons (and the pink seed beads adhered to it that don't really show in this pic) and the letters for 'this' and 3 pink brads.
The sleepover was fine in the end, once they had settled down. I put in my ear plugs at 11pm and didn't stir until 3am, where I did a quick sweep of the house, all 5 kids fast asleep!
This morning I woke refreshed, one child has had to go home to see her dad, but the other 2 are still here and are staying for lunch, as its so quiet and they are all chilled and relaxed I saw no point in ending their fun.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Lo Emma - great use of the kit and not too girly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, absolutely stunning LO Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO and sentiment - not long to go now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO, just perfect in every way x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous LO! Great picture of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...