Saturday 20 February 2010

I cheated!

I can't be the only one who makes mistakes can I? So there I was this morning merrily putting the finishing touches to this LO, and for some reason I decided to journal straight onto the page at the bottom right. It looked dreadful and unfortunatley I couldn't cover it up without it looking even more stoooopid!
I couldn't bear to bin it as I liked what I had done, so I decided to cut out the offending rectangle of Bazzill and then I patched it from the back. To look at the LO in real life is to know it is awful, but I have fixed it digitally (not a brill job, but it will do) So at least I can see it how it was before I buggered it up!
I am off this afternoon to visit a wine bar of all things, I am helping in setting up a WI in Keynsham (the things you get roped into when you befriend new people lol) This is not your usual sterotypical WI its a WI next generation, and we will meet in wine bars and pubs and learn new things in a social enviroment, with a target age of around 30-50 (although it will be open to anyone). Mandy and I are going to visit the wine bar to see if we can hold our launch party there - it would be rude not to order a bottle whilst we were there wouldn't it???

3 comments:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one that has to fix stuff : ) Looks like you've done a good job though.
    Hope you have fun at the wine bar vxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I want to join a WI, let us know how it goes. Great digi job on the LO and congrats on your Butterfly Craft DT appointment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me, I do have to amend my LO when I make mistakes sometimes! So you're not alone. Still do like the LO, bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...